Aspen Avionics announced it has entered into an agreement in principle to become a member of the AIRO Group of companies. Under this agreement, Aspen Avionics will continue to operate as it does presently; continuing to support the general aviation market segment.
- New Mid-Market Publicly Traded Aerospace & Defense Company: AIRO Group Holdings, Inc. (AIRO) Enters Agreement and Plan of Merger with Kernel Group Holdings (NASDAQ: KRNLU) to List on NASDAQ
- Aspen Receives FAA Approval for New Software Release
- Jaunt Air Mobility is Ready for HeliExpo 2023
- Meeting Certification Requirements Is the Cornerstone of Success for Air Taxis
- Sky-Watch and its mini-UAS RQ-35 Heidrun system has been granted EU & European wide operational authorization for BVLOS deployment in sparsely populated areas and restricted airspace by the Danish Civil Aviation and Railway Authority