Aspen Avionics announced on Wednesday that its Evolution 1000 primary flight display will be the “display of choice” for the PAL-V Liberty roadable gyroplane. Aspen introduced the first Evolution display over 15 years ago and has currently installed more than 20,000 units worldwide. PAL-V finalized the full certification basis for the Liberty, which included the Evolution 1000 PFD installation, with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) last month.
- New Mid-Market Publicly Traded Aerospace & Defense Company: AIRO Group Holdings, Inc. (AIRO) Enters Agreement and Plan of Merger with Kernel Group Holdings (NASDAQ: KRNLU) to List on NASDAQ
- Aspen Receives FAA Approval for New Software Release
- Jaunt Air Mobility is Ready for HeliExpo 2023
- Meeting Certification Requirements Is the Cornerstone of Success for Air Taxis
- Sky-Watch and its mini-UAS RQ-35 Heidrun system has been granted EU & European wide operational authorization for BVLOS deployment in sparsely populated areas and restricted airspace by the Danish Civil Aviation and Railway Authority