The experience from counterinsurgency operations in war zones and conflicts in the last 20 years has shown that drones play an increasingly important part in modern special operations missions. The Russian annexation in 2014 and the following war in Ukraine from 24th February 2022 has been a testbed for designing new and efficient ways to identify enemy strategic and tactical locations and movement and sensor-to-shooter integration in order to shorten the kill chain.
- New Mid-Market Publicly Traded Aerospace & Defense Company: AIRO Group Holdings, Inc. (AIRO) Enters Agreement and Plan of Merger with Kernel Group Holdings (NASDAQ: KRNLU) to List on NASDAQ
- Aspen Receives FAA Approval for New Software Release
- Jaunt Air Mobility is Ready for HeliExpo 2023
- Meeting Certification Requirements Is the Cornerstone of Success for Air Taxis
- Sky-Watch and its mini-UAS RQ-35 Heidrun system has been granted EU & European wide operational authorization for BVLOS deployment in sparsely populated areas and restricted airspace by the Danish Civil Aviation and Railway Authority