Jaunt Air Mobility LLC (“Jaunt”) has signed a letter of intent with on-demand aviation company, Flapper Tecnologia, S.A. (“Flapper”), to purchase Jaunt Journey electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft. After a final agreement is signed, Jaunt will provide Flapper with up to 25 Jaunt Journey aircraft to grow Flapper’s on-demand urban air mobility (UAM) fleet in Latin American markets.
- Aspen Receives FAA Approval for New Software Release
- Jaunt Air Mobility is Ready for HeliExpo 2023
- Meeting Certification Requirements Is the Cornerstone of Success for Air Taxis
- Sky-Watch and its mini-UAS RQ-35 Heidrun system has been granted EU & European wide operational authorization for BVLOS deployment in sparsely populated areas and restricted airspace by the Danish Civil Aviation and Railway Authority
- Business Growth Garage Finalist – Airgility